Aceso offers today's law enforcement agencies the ability to safely and confidently download data stored in mobile phone SIM/USIM cards, handsets and memory cards, making it the most comprehensive tool in the marketplace today.
- Handset Access Card creation
- Blocks network access for all SIM and USIM cards
- Prevents overwrite of existing data
- SIM/USIM Acquisition
- Dual mode also supported
- Handset Acquisition
- 350 Supported Handsets including Blackberry and Symbian
- 1000+ handsets data acquired with Generic Acquisition
- Data types supported: contacts, SMS, MMS, call registers, calendar, file system
- Memory Card Acquisition
- Raw bit-for-bit image
- File system
Available in desktop and portable formats, Aceso will allow acquisition, analysis and reporting of previously unattainable data, using an evidentially sound and forensically robust process. This one-stop-shop incorporates all you need in one package.
The security, speed and ease of use makes Aceso the most cost effective and low risk solution for undertaking forensic examinations of the whole mobile phone including the SIM, handset and contained memory card.
The Aceso handset bible illustrates every handset supported by Aceso and details the information that can be acquired.
Read about the Aceso acquisition processes.
More about the Aceso data analysis and export methods.